1. Share Facebook Images Links, like funny or scary photos and trending photos out there. No need to upload the photo, just view the uploaded image by others and then right on the image and copy the image link/location then that link you copied must shorten with your Savelink.site account and share it on Facebook. This will surely increase your earnings. You may join the Facebook group with more than 1M members here where you can share your link to earn more in Savelink.site.
2. Twitter.com Get some followers on twitter and post your links there so your followers can click on these links.
3. YouTube Video links; like funny videos, scary videos, and trending videos, just search on YouTube and you will find a lot to share, just copy the link of every video then shorten the link and use that for sharing on Facebook, Twitter or any social media.
4. Blog Post Links: of course if you are a blogger you may shorten your link first before sharing it to any social media for you to earn from sharing your latest
5. Post on forums Most of the forums allow URL links in your posts. Find a trending topic that is going to be trending for a few months at least. Find forums related to that topic and sign up for them. Find something related to that topic and post on them on forums. Keep increasing your posts solely. You will see your earnings increasing slowly.
6. Pinterest.com Publish pictures of popular content with links to your website.
7. Ask your Friends: Ask your friends to follow the links on your website.
8. Get Referrals: Share your referral link in blogs, forums, Facebook earning groups... with a description of the site and ask them to signup.
Think about it,
1- Find a user or others that earn a 100$ amount (blog owner or youtube channel broadcaster...)
2- Ask him to signup under your referral link as Savelink.site ( he can shrink her links multiple time and double her earning)
3- You will earn 20% from her earning so you will get 20$ a month
4- Then find another user and so on...
I recommend to use it for additional earnings for your blog.